Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Read! Register Info + iPad User Instructions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(Admin)

Please Read! Register Info + iPad User Instructions! Empty
PostSubject: Please Read! Register Info + iPad User Instructions!   Please Read! Register Info + iPad User Instructions! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 10:20 pm

Please Read Before Registering!

First of all. For iPad and/or iPhone users, click the black arrow in the ''upper right corner''.
Tap/choose ''Classic Version''. (iPad and iPhone only)

Click ''See the image'' to see instructions!
1. Arrow (Corner)
2. Classic Version
Please Read! Register Info + iPad User Instructions! Screen44

Our old forum was a bit buggy, had a strange admin panel and had weird gaps and stuff between each posts, so I am glad to present to you our new Black Flag - Official Guild Forum!
I also have full control of every member of this forum. If anyone leaves or get kicked from the guild, I can remove them from the forum, which I couldn't do before. Our ''members section'' only appears when you login, so all the important content of the forum is only viewable by us, the members of the guild!

Before you register, please read!

Choose a username that is the same as your Plunder Pirates in-game name! 
(So that we know who everyone are)

To keep it clean and simple, when you have registered I will activate your account! 
(You can't post or see any ''secret member threads/sections'' before I activate you. I will get notified here on this forum, but you can also remind me in our in-game chat)

Back to top Go down
https://blackflag.forumotion.co.uk

Please Read! Register Info + iPad User Instructions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rules & Information / Forum Related :: Welcome! Please Read Before Registering!-
Jump to: